Monday, March 14, 2011

Welcome to my journey!

I LOVE BEING BEHIND the LENS!

I continue to learn helpful techniques and tips from colleagues (photographers, stylists, makeup artists, etc…) as well as from each of my clients.  As my vision evolves, I find my self leaning towards a more personal and journalistic style…art that touches hearts and uplifts the unsung heroes of the world.  

Whenever I am not busy with workshops or photo shoots, I attend public functions with camera in hand.  I am drawn to facial expressions and body language of loving and proud parents and their children.  I have taken hundreds of photos of children in parks, playgrounds, and other public places .

I have now developed a great passion for a family portraiture series, after an truly inspiring and fun afternoon of taking photos of a family member’s newborn and toddler…a whole new world opened up to me…a world in which I could create timeless visual memories…from the heart …for families…for their legacy of love and special moments.  The love is there already…my job is to capture the mood of a moment or simply to capture the beauty of God’s great creations.  

I still love all types of professional photography today and take every opportunity to hone my craft in all areas...Future posts will include open discussion of photography for infants, children, and families. I humbly invite you join in.

Until then, have a blessed day and happy photographing!

4 comments:

  1. Deborah,

    Great first blog! Your photographs are stunning and I wish you continued success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear one - welcome to blogging - I enjoyed this and look forward to viewing more.
    Much love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your piece on the family and the photos are beautiful.Thanks for including me in your life of photography I hope you much success and happy blogging, Love ya Rosele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice.... the photography is awesome with such clean, crisp and clarity ....
    Mch success and many blessing in your photo business.

    Rare Treasure

    ReplyDelete