Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Well...it's about time! LOL, but I'm back with a vision!

Thank you all for continuing to follow me or even just viewing my blog.  I have been quite the busy bee, shooting, learning, shooting, and learning, and so on.  I have been out talking to folks about what they are looking for in the way of visual images.  What I am finding out is that folk are so consumed in arranging and coordinating their special events and moments that they do not take adequate time to insure that this time is preserved and is never forgotten...I am speaking of the special moments that you just had to be there for.  Well, my charge is to capture the moments in the best light and preserve them in a way that truly tells your story, so you can go about the business at hand…such as nurturing your babies, attending christenings, celebrating birthdays, attending school dances, graduations, etc…  

The journey of our children is our real legacy.  I put together this video to depict the beauty of family from maternity to teens.  Now I can only take credit for the photos.  Full audio credit goes to the extraordinary talents of Mr. Ben Tankard and his rendition of, "What the World Needs Now," on his "Play a Lil" Song for Me" CD.   HOPE YOU ENJOY!  GOD BLESS!


No comments:

Post a Comment