Monday, March 21, 2011

ON LOCATION with DeeLee

On location photography sessions present a choice of unique character and natural backdrops.  There are wide array locations in Georgia, which include streams, waterfalls, rustic buildings, etc…  In my past sessions, my clients and I have found bridges, streams, covered bridges, and open fields to be especially ECLECTIC.    

The park shown in these photos is BEAUTIFUL and makes for a wonderful on location backdrop for a plethora of genres from business, model, entertainment portfolios to family, weddings, engagement, etc… photography sessions. Each photo session is rendered unique as we take on the individual personalities of each client as the creative catalyst. The idea is to create wonderful professional photos with a variety creative candid poses and lighting techniques, which ultimately deliver unforgettable moments which become a special part of your family legacy chronicles. I love testimonials received about how family and friends were delighted when viewing the end products.

I am truly honored when I am privileged enough to partner with clients to create such important and personal memories.  I always walk away feeling like I have yet another extended family and always look forward to the next session.

Happy Monday and My Very Best to You!
Deborah “DeeLee”    Maley
CEO & Creative Director,
DeeLee PHOTO & VIDEO, Great Opportunities LLC

2 comments:

  1. I am sooooo proud of my sister and the magnificent work she is doing. Her photos show so much passion and love !!!! Bless you Debbie and I love you !!!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work - thanks for sharing with us.

    Much love to you.

    ReplyDelete